This Signaturely review focuses on the most important aspects of Signaturely software. It also explains various aspects that you might find useful. It is one of the most well-known software programs in its category.
What is Signaturely exactly? Why is it so popular? What are its main features? What are the pros and disadvantages of Signaturely?
This Signaturely review will clear up all of the ambiguity and help you see clearly. After reading this review, you'll be able to assess your requirements and compare them to what Signaturely has to give you an idea of whether the program is right for you.
Let's get started without wasting any time.
What is Signaturely?
Signaturely is classified under SaaS. It's a cloud-based electronic signing tool that allows organizations to securely collect permissions for documents. All features include alerts, audit log, version management, team management and bulk send.
Upload files and create documents with pre-defined templates. You can include required fields to assist recipients with the content. You can send documents to signers via email. They can also be viewed remotely. It works with all devices. Supervisors can automate the tracking and storage of signed, pending and unsigned documents. Signaturely tracks digital signatures of signee interactions. This includes signees' IP address, names, email addresses, and locations. It also allows managers to track the number of documents viewed, signed, and exchanged emails.
Signaturely can be integrated with many third-party programs such as Box, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive and OneDrive. You can subscribe on a monthly or annual basis. It also includes email support and phone assistance.
Is Signaturely Completely Free?
Signaturely offers a free plan but it is not a free program. For those who sign multiple documents each day, the free plan is severely limited in terms of features.
We are now questioning the dubious claims that Signaturely is a free program. However, I must admit that Signaturely offers a free trial plan that you can take for a spin and then continue using the software as long as your wish.
We now move on to the next segment.
You can always check the pricing on the Signaturely site. I will still summarize the information for you. These are the available plans:
- Free Plan – It can be used for as long as you like. You will only be able to request signatures three times per month. You will not have access to templates for documents.
- Personal plan – This costs $20 per month and $16 per month for either monthly or annual billing. Although you can sign unlimited times per month, access to templates for documents is limited to 1.
- Business plan – This plan costs $30 per user per month or $24 per person per month for either monthly or annual billing. Unlimited signature requests can be made per month and unlimited access to document templates are available.
Features of Signaturely you should know
- Access controls & permissions.
- API access (different pricing than what is mentioned above).
- Audit logs & history.
- Contact import.
- Contract templates.
- Custom branding for businesses.
- Customizable templates.
- Data security.
- Document editor.
- Document storage.
- File sharing.
- Integration with Box, Dropbox, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Mobile signature capture.
- Multi-party signing.
- Reminders & notifications.
- Task progress tracking.
- Team management.
What are the Benefits of Using Signaturely?
1. Collects legally binding signatures in a secure manner
Signaturely collects signatures that are legally enforceable. They adhere to the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the ESign Act.
2. Streamlined Internal paperwork handling
It can take a lot of time to complete paperwork. This is particularly true for the part of the process where documentation must be organized, sent to different people for approval, inspection, and signature. Signaturely solves this problem by providing a central repository for all internal paperwork including contracts. This makes it much easier to track the progress of your papers.
3. More efficient application and onboarding processes
Signaturely can help you speed up the onboarding process of new and existing employees. You can choose from an existing template, or one created especially for new employees. Instead of giving paper copies or forms, share the document with applicants. This method automatically saves applicants' information in the system. It makes it easier to find the applicant's information.
4. Made for you contract templates that are easily modifiable
The process of creating documents and contracts can be time-consuming. Signaturely's templates collection is a great resource. Signaturely gives you access to more than 45 contract templates that you can customize to meet your specific requirements.
5. Get Documents Signed on Time
Document signing is crucial, but it's also a neglected aspect of document processing. This means that you will need to follow up via email and other communication channels. Signaturely has a reminder system that reminds singers to sign documents when they are due but have not done so.
6. Easy Integration with the industry's main file hosting services
Signaturely connects with One Drive, Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox effortlessly.
7. Better team cooperation and synergy
Signaturely doesn't offer a specialized collaboration platform, but it encourages team members and contract creation and completion.
8. Supports multiple devices
Signaturely allows you to sign electronic documents with your mobile device and your computer. It is a SaaS app that can be accessed online.
9. Save cost
Signaturely, a cloud-based electronic signing tool, is completely free under its free plan. The free plan has limitations. The zero-cost plan allows you to submit three signature requests per calendar month. It also integrates with other programs like Dropbox, Google Drive and Box. Signaturely now comes in two additional tires to help organizations expand beyond its free version.
Why you should use Signaturely
- Signaturely allows sales reps to quickly access agreements and contracts online. Signaturely makes it easy for customers to sign documents online.
- Signaturely allows you to manage all your internal contracts and signatures from one central, paperless location.
- Signaturely allows you to choose a template document that will be shared with applicants and then manage the entire process through the site.
The Signaturely interface is simple and straightforward. The simple menu is located to the left. The main panel is located on the right. Here you can select options and edit or sign documents.
These are just a few examples of the interface as it appears:
It is an excellently designed interface that is intuitive and user-friendly. It will be a pleasure to use.
Signaturely Pros & Cons
Signaturely has its own advantages and disadvantages. They include:
- It is more affordable than many of its rivals.
- It is simple and intuitive to deploy your product.
- The user interface is easy and intuitive.
- Offers premade-customizable templates.
- Integrations available with most document storage services.
- Some users have complained about formatting problems or other glitches when creating documents.
- It does not have the ability to fill out documents in advance.
- Every time, an audit trial is included. This can be frustrating for many users.
- The application won't accept PDFs that use fonts from other languages.
Signaturely is an easy and efficient tool to create electronic signatures. It is affordable. It is still relatively new in the business world, so there are some areas for improvement. It is recommended that Signaturely be used for free to learn how it works. You can always upgrade to a paid plan if you feel it meets all your requirements.
There are many other software options that offer more features. You should compare Signaturely features with them.